It has been so, so hot here. Maybe it just feels hotter because of the extra baby pounds but either way, it's hot. Today, I decided that Conner and I needed to go to Brusters for an ice cream cone. I thought that it would be a sure fire way to cool right off. It did cool us off but just as soon as we were handed the cones, the ice cream started melting. This wasn't C's first ice cream cone but he still wasn't too sure of it. There were a few birds around and he definitely preferred watching them over licking an ice cream cone. He's his father's child because his mother...well, I LOVE ice cream! I've eaten more ice cream this pregnancy than I typically do in a year...and I wonder why I've gained 20lbs! haha!!
what a cute ice cream cone

Just a little taste...

He liked picking the sprinkles off

now a lick

I don't know what he was really thinking here!

In other news, I have PUPP. It's a horrible rash that you get only during pregnancy and during the 3rd trimester. If it were just ugly, I could deal with that but it itches like crazy! It started just on my tummy, now it's spreading to one of my boobs, my arm and even my FACE. Do you want to know how to get rid of it? Deliver the baby but it's not harmful to me or him so I wait.

Mmmmmm ice cream. I'm so jealous. I hope you're able to get some relief soon.
ReplyDeleteConner looks so big in these pictures! I love his outfit. What a cutie...
ReplyDeleteOh no! You poor thing! I had PUPP. And while I was prescribed ointment, it only provided very temporary relief, like just a few hours. Good news is it really does go away after you give birth.
ReplyDeleteI haven't even heard of PUPP but I feel so bad for you! The heat makes pregnancy way harder. I so wish I could take M for ice cream like that :(
ReplyDeleteOH NO, I am so sorry you got PUPP.
ReplyDeleteI love the ice cream pics though.