Tuesday, May 4, 2010

That's a good dog...

Do you want to see a good dog?



I know that I complain about Harley. Sometimes he is a bad dog, like when he (used to) ran off, like when he steals Conner's food; BUT he's a good do too. He's good...like when Conner holds onto his tail and Harley "pulls" him around, like when Conner sits on him, like when Conner lays on him. He's a good dog. We definitely won't be able to find one better than him.






4 comments:

  1. I adore these pictures. Harley is a good dog. And you are a good Mommy. When he gets older, Conner is going to laugh so hard that he rode his dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, how sweet! we really miss our dog, roscoe. we had to leave him with another family in missouri when we moved. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love these. He is such a good boy!!

    ReplyDelete