Sunday, May 23, 2010

9 to go...

Nine more weeks until my due date. It is sneaking up on me a little faster than I am prepeared for though. Yesterday, I started putting together the baby's furniture but Conner doesn't nap long enough for me to complete a full task so it's partially put together and today, I'm tired. I'm not going to work on it at all. It's really hot here and hot+pregnant=misreable. Thankfully, Conner gets too hot and tells me he wants to go in. Josh had yesterday off and we really didn't do too much. We took Conner to Dupree Park to feed the ducks; which he LOVES, we ran some errands and then came home. We bought a few new trees yesterday so Josh HAD to get them in the ground the minute we got back. The joys of being married to a work-a-holic. haha! This morning, we played at the park. Like I said, it's hot so Conner wasn't into playing for too long. Josh is out for a motorcycle ride right now and the baby is sleeping so I'm enjoying the sound of the ac and celiling fans humming. My belly has definitely GROWN a lot this past week and by the end of the day, I'm becoming uncomfortable. I'm starting to have trouble sleeping, which sucks because Conner isn't sleeping more than 4 hours on a regular basis. Some nights I feel like I don't sleep at all. My legs and feet are also starting to hurt and sometimes, my back too. Thank God I only have 9 more weeks!

alright, here's the belly

3 comments: