Tuesday, May 18, 2010

>30 week appt

>Yesterday, I had my 30w appt. Let's do good first...baby is head DOWN. yay! I've gained 19lbs (eek), my ob told me that I'm really skinny (it made me like her even more).

we talked about my contractions. I told her that I've been having more than I care to admit. She told me that we could do one of 2 things today...FFN or a cervical check ulrtasound. We chose the ultrasound. Baby boy is still a boy, phew! She said she wanted my cervical length to be 3.5; then she said that if it was above 3 she would be ok. So, I'm not sure if it needed to be 3.5 or what...it was measuring 3.4 but I didn't get to speak to her again before I left. They were really backed up so the nurses shoo'd me out (which kind of ticked me off b/c I have questions). They said if she needed to talk to me she'd call. She did say NO MORE EXERCISE. She said pushing Conner in the stroller for exercise is just way too much, especially b/c of the contractions. I haven't been walking b/c the contractions freak me out so we're good there. I explained that bedrest would be difficult for me (C was there so she had living proof), she didn't argue with that. In a nutshell, I don't know reall what's going on. I go back in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment