Monday, May 10, 2010

>A&D ointment

>A&D ointment is awesome stuff. It's great for any kind of boo boo, diaper rash, really dry skin. BUT, did you also know that it's a great styling product? Seriously, it barely washes out so your "style" will last a while! You know, this is just something I learned from my 18month old today. He definitely knows how to make his mama smile.

In other news, I've spent most of the day on the couch with my water bottle. I even resorted to taking a long, hot bath during Conner's nap. I am not enjoying these contractions at all. I hope that with some rest, water and tylenol, I can keep this baby an inside baby for at least 7 more weeks. I keep telling him that I DO want to meet him but I don't want to leave him in the NICU and that we WILL save some fun for him too. Maybe he will listen. He just needs to make it so that when he is born, he's ready to come home too. I think it would kill me to leave him there. Well, it wouldn't really kill me but I sure would hate it.



2 comments:

  1. >Oh my gosh! Austin got into Vaseline TWICE last week! I took me 3 days to get it out of his hair. He also ruined 2 good shirts in the process. I hope your contractions stop and the little man stays put for a while longer!

    ReplyDelete