>This morning, I got an email from
Ashley. Now, Ashley and I don't really know one another but I know her husband, Matt. I've been following their story with little Carson and it just touches me. I'm devastated for them but know that they are both amazing and that God will take care of them. She just wanted to let me know that it means a lot that I care. If it weren't for blogging (and some facebook) I wouldn't know about their struggle or their precious family. Today, I am extra thankful for my blog (and others' blogs).
I also added a link on the side...it will take you to the beginning of my blog. Sometimes, I just need to be reminded as to
why I started this in the first place and it was not to only post pictures of Conner.

>awe I agree. Blogging is the best. I love connecting with people from all over, each one with their own story to tell.
ReplyDelete>I am thankful for blogs, and thankful for the ability to connect with people who really "get" what it's all about. Sometimes we face times that seem so dark, but in those times people who bring light and support can change your life. Thank you again. I would like to get the boys (not Matt and Josh!) together sometime, maybe we can make a plan?
ReplyDelete>I love blogs too, and I am thankful to connect with someone who "gets" what it's all about. Your words mean a lot to us, even if you don't know it, you're helping us, especially me. I'd love for all of us to get together sometime. I know you and I don't really know eachother, but I think it would be fun.
ReplyDelete