
Wow, is it Thursday already this week? It's flying by.
I am thankful for
*Rainy days. They are great for staying in and getting things done.
*Vacations. I need one so bad and Mr. wonderful surprised me. We're going on the 30th! Can't wait!
*Pregnancy: My SIL is pregnant and doing awesome! She had her first ultrasound yesterday and their gummy bear is perfect. Thank God!!
*All of my blessings. Josh and I are doing great, Conner is awesome (never sleeping, but still awesome), I have wonderful friends, a nice home, food on the table, some money in the bank (although not a lot but enough). I have wonderful, supportive friends and family. We have truly been blessed.
*New shoes...I needed some new kicks and Josh went out and got me some. now my running shoes are supportive again.

awe that was nice of him to get you new tennis shoes!
ReplyDeleteYay for nice hubbies! Where are you headed on vacay?!
ReplyDeletewe're going to Gulf Shores.
ReplyDelete