We've been keeping busy with play dates. We have at least 3 a week and we love our new friends. Conner is now familiar with the moms and the kids. It's so cute to see him with the older kids.
He has almost 8 teeth. Five are all the way through and three are almost there. Poor kid. He's also cruising (which I may have mentioned) all over the place. I'm terrified that he will walk sooner than later. Honestly, I don't think he'll walk, I think he will RUN.
Here are some random pictures. Yes, he's trying to climb out of the high chair. I took that sleeping picture because I love how he looks when he sleeps; which isn't often.
Click to Enlarge













>awe these are great!!! I love the ones in the swing!
ReplyDelete>can't wait to get my hands on him, to get some conner lovin. i love all the pics
ReplyDelete>i love the picture. can't wait to get my hands on him looking forward to some conner lovin
ReplyDelete