Monday, July 27, 2009

makeover

I twink it's time for a blog makeover. I don't mean appearance (although I will be changing my layout again). When I started this blog, it was used to express my emotions and it helped me get through a really tough time in my life. Now, I barely put words in my posts and only pictures. While I love the pictures of Conner, I don't feel like I'm using this for the same purpose that it was created under. I don't have a sick baby, a difficult marriage or anything necessarily "negative" in my life but I still have trials and I don't ever express any of that here. I usually type a sentence or 3 and then I'm done. I slap some photos up and hit post. I'm going to stop doing that. Not every post will be "nice" or "friendly" and I'm sure that some readers will judge me but they are not in my shoes. I'm going to use this to vent and celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you to be posting again! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your posts. And I truly hope you know I would never judge you. :)

    ReplyDelete