
With my constant lack of sleep, I'm trying to find things I'm thankful for...My brain hurts
I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy son. I have friends that have children that aren't completely healthy and I don't know how they do it. I can't imagine having to watch Conner seize or being hooked up to tons of machines.
I LOVE my husband. Sometimes, he doesn't do much to help me but he's my biggest fan and I adore him.
I am thankful that our old house sold. It's such a huge weight off of our shoulders.
I am so glad that I kept my real estate license up to date. I don't make a ton of money selling property but I do have 2 closings this month and it definitely helps. It gives me something to do and a way to (somewhat) contribute.
I'm so thankful that Conner is playing independently right now. He's so stinking cute and I'm having such a wonderful time being his mom.
I'm thankful to Shannon for starting the Thankful Thursday. I need to reflect on the positive.
I'm grateful for our playgroup. Conner and I have made some great friends.

these are good! I am thankful your old house sold too! I can't imagine what a relief that must have been!
ReplyDelete