I decided that I'd clean out my inbox this morning. I haven't cleaned my email up in a while so I started with the oldest. It seems that I saved the replies that people sent me right after my miscarriage. That seems so long ago. 12/11/2007. It's a day I won't forget but don't necessarily want to remember either. I had forgotten exactly how supportive people are/were.
Now, I sit here and look at my angel. He's roaring and playing. He's perfect for us and I can't imagine my life without him (even though I'm beyond exhausted b/c he won't sleep). When people say that things happen for a reason, it's true; even if it's not something that I wanted to hear at any particular time. That comment didn't help me but it is true. I wouldn't trade Conner for anything in the entire world. He has just started scrunching up his whole face to smile at me and honestly, there is nothing better! Now, I just have to get a picture of him doing that. Believe me, I've been trying!
In other news, we leave for the beach today. I can't wait to see my family and chill out with the sand and waves. I also can't wait to see Conner's reaction to the sand and waves. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I think that Josh needs to get away as much as I do. Now, I just have to finish packing! :)

Have fun this weekend!!!
ReplyDelete