Josh totally shocked me today when he told me that he was going to put the crib together. I was certain he'd put the chair rail in first, but completely happy with what he was saying. The crib is so pretty and although I don't have a mattress, I had to test out the bedding. It is very sturdy and I'm so pleased we purchased that one!
All of the pics are awesome. I'm so thankful for the internet, I feel a small piece of what is going on in your life. Everything and you look wonderful. Love, Mom
I love the crib and the bedding! Great picks!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Julie! I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!!
ReplyDeleteAll of the pics are awesome. I'm so thankful for the internet, I feel a small piece of what is going on in your life. Everything and you look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
I love it!! It looks really great!!!
ReplyDelete