I had an OB appt today. All is well. The baby is measuring right on and sounds great on the doppler. I went up to school to get my Sonny Money. I walked into my classroom and was immediately overwhelmed. I don't know how I'm going to do everything alone. It's so much and meet and greet is in the morning this year.
I have been having a hard time sleeping at night. I'm hoping that I will sleep tonight. Dr. Dawson told me to take tylenol PM or benadryl. He says that sleep is very important.
Josh brought home his boat this evening. I forgot how great of shape it's in. He says that he can get the engine fixed in a few hours. That means that we will be on our boat this weekend. That makes me so happy. I'm going to have to get Harley a doggy life jacket. He probably wants to go with us.

>Being on a boat sounds great right now!
ReplyDelete>jimmy loves boders!! how did you never know about it?!
ReplyDelete