Wednesday, July 23, 2008

>It's been a while

>I haven't updated in a while because there isn't much to update. Last weekend Josh and I spent some time in the back yard. We seeded and layed some hay. We also planted a bunch of new plants. I'm very hopeful that we will have some grass growing soon. I've been keeping busy cleaning and organizing so that I won't have as much to do once I go back to work.

School starts in 2 weeks. I don't want to go back at all, but I know that once it starts, I'll be fine. I love teaching, I really do.

The baby (who doesn't have a name, so don't ask) is just growing. In return, my belly is growing. I was feeling around last night and mentioned that it's starting to feel weird now. It's like this belly isn't really on my body. I love feeling this kid kick and wiggle around. I think it's the absolute best part of pregnancy.

Here's me 24w.
Side veiw
Photobucket

Front view
Photobucket

view looking down (I was sitting)
Photobucket

1 comment: