>After a long day, I'm finally home. I was at the doctor's office for a long time, then I sat in traffic for 3 hours. It sucked. They could not find any reason for the cramping. She said that it could be the start of a bladder infection and it's not registering in the urine yet. The pain is not RL. The u/s was great! The baby was pretty still and my cervix is long and closed, not funneling. He's still a boy! My placenta looks great. As far as the cramping goes, I am just supposed to drink water and rest. I can also take warm baths. If the cramps get worse, got to L&D, if I still have them next week, I have to go back in. I would post some ultrasound pics right now, but I'm am so tired. Maybe after I eat something.
The baby was cute on the ultrasound! I got to see his nostrils; he looked like a little piggy or a frog. I know, they aren't the same, but still. He kept his hands near his face the whole time. He is/was head down. His legs were over his head. His little heart was beating away at 150bpm. That always makes me smile. I'm so relived that he is A-ok in there. I'm just going to relax this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment