On another note. I decided on furniture today and I will be ordering it tomorrow! I can't wait to get it!! I even found a free shipping code that will save me $100. I went back and forth between cherry and maple and decided that the cherry is prettier. If we have room in the nursery, I'm going to get the tall dresser too, but for now this is what he will have for his furniture. Now I just have to decide on a glider.


I've been very domestic today. I've vacuumed the whole house, including the basement. The kitchen is clean. AND all the laundry is done. Well, I have one more load. This is huge considering I did nothing last week b/c of those cramps. I cleaned the hardwood floors and dusted. I dont' know what's come over me.

>The furniture looks great!
ReplyDelete>I love the furniture you chose, it will look great with the blue!
ReplyDelete>I love that crib! Great choice on furniture.
ReplyDelete>I'm sorry your mil is such a biotch. I don't know about you, but I have this NEED for people to like me, so I can understand why it bothers you so much. It's only natural to want to at least get along with your mil. Sending prayers your way, girl!
ReplyDelete>Love the furniture, Julie! You know I am always here to hold your hand when you need to bitch about your MIL:)
ReplyDelete