Friday, Josh got home from work and was not in a good mood. He's been having a hard time lately. He really doesn't like what he's doing but right now it is what it is and we're thankful he has a job. It didn't take long for Conner to cheer him up. No one likes a cranky daddy! We put C to bed and sat outside and grilled steak and veggies. YUM.
Saturday was supposed to be an "off" day but Josh had to work (on reason he wasn't happy on Friday). He surprised me and got home at NOON. We loaded up the baby (after his nap) and went to Bridgemill. Saturday was their annual neighborhood sale. I really wanted to find one of those bulky plastic playgrounds for Conner but there weren't anymore. As we were driving out of the neighborhood, we passed a familiar house. I recognized the child on the lawn. I babysat that kid when he was 2, 3 and 4. Now he's 7. Anyway, they were trying to get rid of his train table/city/train. We were more than happy to pay them for it but his parents refused to accept any money. Now, Conner has a great train table and Josh and I are thrilled about it! I love it even more because Ryan was SO happy that he gave it to my kid. So sweet. Love those kids. Saturday night, we went to the concert in the park. We had a great time. Conner was all over the place and so happy to see so many other kids. Josh and Conner had a great time playing.
Yesterday we went to the fair with the ILs. It was a very small fair with not a whole lot. I did show Conner how to feed the ponies. He liked watching them slobber all over my hands but he wasn't too interested in touching them at all. He loved the lemonade! After the fair, we came home. Conner and I napped. I did not mean to fall asleep but I used Josh as my pillow and got way too comfy. We went out for Mexican last night.
We had a great weekend! I hope you did too!
Fun at the concert'




Feeding the ponies.




What great pics!!! Conner looks so BIG!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! It sounds like a good weekend!
ReplyDelete