
I can't believe it's THURSDAY already! WOW!
I am thankful for...
*paint! It's amazing what you can do with something you hate. Paint makes it lovable again.
*cooking on the grill. Tonight is steak and potato night. That means Josh will do the cooking and I won't have to do anything.
*My hubby. nuff said
*Family.
*Our health
*Football season. LOVE it.
*Cooler air.
*My jogging stroller. I've started running again (I'm sore but it feels SO good) and I love that stroller. Conner and I jam out while I run. He loves it!
What are you thankful for?

I am thankful that I do not own a jogging stroller and therefore, I only feel inclined to run to my freezer to get ice cream, nothing more!!
ReplyDeleteWhat did you paint?! Don't you like that my new button matches your blog too now?
ReplyDeleteI painted a toilet paper holder and I'm repainting the guest room furniture.
ReplyDeleteyes, I love your new button
It was Tanglewood Farms right off of E. Cherokee. You have to drive through Woodmont to get there. It's wonderful. We went a year or so ago but Kella was too young and Mason didn't pay too much attention. They loved it this go around.
ReplyDeleteyaaaay football season!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see how your furniture turns out!
ReplyDelete