>I've been trying to find ways to save money and clipping coupons is my new hobby. I love to see the savings and I'm (slowly) learning the right ways to go about doing just that! I clipped my coupons and started going through the sale papers yesterday. I get excited about the thought of savings! Conner and I ventured out to Publix today and I got all of this for 18 bucks!

I saved 35.39! I always call Josh to tell him my amount spent/amount saved and he always makes me feel stupid. He just doesn't get as excited as I do!
For those of you that follow my blog, there is no weekend news this week. Hopefully next week we will do something that is post worthy.

>I need you to teach me your ways!
ReplyDelete>I think that is awesome. I think it's great that you are doing what you can to help your family save money, so you can do the most important job of all...Take care of Conner. Good for you girl!
ReplyDelete