Thursday, September 3, 2009

>Thankful Thursday

>Photobucket

I am thankful for:

*Nice neighbors. They are very patient with Harley.

*Chicken Noodle soup. Conner and I have had the worst cold this week. Josh made some soup and we have enjoyed it very much. Both Conner and I were sad when it was gone.

*Our new toybox. I got a deal at Ross and I couldn't be happier with it. Now I have a great place to put Conner's toys. It also looks better than that diaper box.

*Rescue Me. The season Finale was Tuesday. I love that show; it's a guilty pleasure and I'm sad that I have to wait for it to return.

*Fall TV. House starts soon! Can't wait!!!!

*My hubby. He's more awesome than he's awful.

*Cooler weather. It's no longer in the 90s with 90% humidity anymore. I might just open the windows today.

What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. >I am thanful for Georgia Football and for Honey Combs ceral because Carson loves it! And labor day weekend, an extra day with Matt at home, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >What a great saying about hubby. I may put it on a t shirt for Husband, or what about a series of greetings cards - you'd make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >haha!! Don't steal it; I might just make greeting cards. I'd like a fortune. :)

    ReplyDelete