Conner LOVES to play in drawers. He loves the tupperware drawer, the bathroom drawer and the cabinet that has the wooden bowls and trays in it. I don't mind because I know he has tons of fun. I don't necessarily like the clean up but it makes me laugh to see him go nuts!
The other day, I was putting laundry away and he decided that it would be a great time to empty one of the bathroom drawers. I'm fairly certain that this child had a great time!
LOL! He's a helpful Harry! Michael does the same thing and he has an absolute blast with the tampons! Does he hide his toys in the cabinets and drawers too like M does? Btw I like your cabinets in there! Have we seen new house pictures yet?!
LOL! He's a helpful Harry! Michael does the same thing and he has an absolute blast with the tampons! Does he hide his toys in the cabinets and drawers too like M does?
ReplyDeleteBtw I like your cabinets in there! Have we seen new house pictures yet?!
LOL I loved the tuperware drawer when I was a kid! He's so cute!
ReplyDeletehahhaha he is so cute! Look at him in those little jeans! Like a little man!
ReplyDeleteI love him. M loves to "help" fold the laundry.
ReplyDelete