Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hmmm, not a lion

While at Wal-Mart today, I saw this really cheap cute lion custome, so I grabbed Conner's size. I couldn't wait to try it on and he seemed excited! I put the costume on and Conner took it off! I guess it's going back. What am I going to put him in that doesn't have a head piece that he can throw off?


See how cute!
Photobucket

He threw the head piece
Photobucket

Getting it off
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the costume. He is so precious. Can't wait to see him in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the major benefits of Carson wearing a healmet is that he's used to having something on his head. He doesn't even try to touch the head on his costume. Conner is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the same problem but today i came across a pirate costume at BRU for $15 that would be just as cute with out the doo-rag thingy for the head! It was also the coolest outfit i could find for hot weather.

    ReplyDelete