In baby/pregnancy news, not glucose news. I have gained 15 pounds thus far. Dr. Dawson is not concerned at all. My blood pressure was a bit elevated and we are going to watch it. He told me that if I get any headaches and I'm at school to go to the nurse and have her check my blood pressure. If it gets to 140/90, I have to let them know. The baby's heartbeat was great. He felt around and showed me what parts of the baby were where. His head is down and he pokes his little butt out. So that's what I've been feeling. I enjoyed finding that out; not that I would have ever known. I know that he can turn 100 times between now and delivery, but I still liked knowing that his head is down. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I hope you pass your 1 hour glucose test Julie! I had to do the 3 hour and it sucks! LOL, that sugar crap makes you feel sick because you have to suck it down so fast. 15lbs that far in is great! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are doing well! Good luck on the glucose test!
ReplyDelete