Saturday, August 30, 2008

>Can beat consignment!

>After the childbirth class today (that we aren't going back to), Josh and I went to lunch and then to this great children's consignment store. We got 11 pieces of clothes for $34! It's all Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, GAP and OshKosh. I am beyond thrilled over this! We left there and went to Babies R Us to play with strollers. We changed the registry a bit, which is fine by me. I was just happy to have Josh there voicing his opinion. We left BRU and went to Michael's to get wall letters and a wooden train. We have a name, but don't ask us because we aren't telling. :) We got paint and ribbon too. I'm excited to paint and decorate the letters.

Here's the loot from the consignment store!
Photobucket

Photobucket

close up of my favorite of the day.
Photobucket

1 comment: