I definitely am not ready to go back to work on Monday. I know the hustle and bustle of school will be exciting, yet so exhausting. I know I'll "make it", but I just don't see how.
I have a few errands to run today. I got out of the house yesterday; it's almost unheard of that I do that two days in a row. I need to go to the grocery store, school box and wal-mart. I have my Sonny money (100 bucks for every teacher from the governor) to spend and I have to do that today. I also want to go to Kohl's. I am on a mission to find some shoes that will be appeasing not only to my feet but also my principal.
My house is so clean and I will miss that. I've gotten a lot done today. I finished putting some clothes into bins, they need to now be put in the attic. I also cleaned the bathrooms, finished the laundry and the dishes are all clean. Oh, and I vacuumed. Who knew I had that in me.
Then I took a picture (of me, not my house) 25w (although week 26 is on Tuesday)

This weekend, I would love it if the chair rail in the nursery would be installed. Josh has other plans though. He wants his engine fixed. If he gets it fixed on Saturday, I know where we'll be Sunday. That's really OK with me; it's supposed to be like 97 degrees all weekend. My sister and brother are coming into town on Sunday. Hopefully I can get one, if not both of them, to help me in my classroom. I just can't move that stuff around. It's too heavy.
In baby news, this little guy is such a wiggle worm. I tried to get a video yesterday of my belly moving but as soon as I turned the camera on, he stopped moving. I turned it off and he decided to dance again. Next time, I'll have to be more discrete.
I'm off to run my errands.

Still looking smashing, Julie!
ReplyDeletexo
You look great Julie!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good first day back to school!!! Your baby belly looks great!
ReplyDelete