From the front

Side view

Last night, Josh put the hutch together for the baby's room. This afternoon, he and my brother put the hutch on the dresser. It's so pretty. I love it!!

The piggy bank Josh and I made.

Tomorrow we start our childbirth classes. I have this crazy idea that I will do this labor thing all natural. I know that I will give it my best shot. We'll see how things turn out.
I took some pics of my classroom. No children, though. I don't really want a law suit. Maryanne, thanks for your patience. I hope it was worth the wait!





>your room looks awsome! (from one teacher to another, I hate setting up rooms...hate it.) and you look awsome also!
ReplyDelete>You look beautiful, but yes you do look pregnant, which is an amazing thing. Did your MIL tell you that?!I LOVE your room pics! I kept checking your blog for updates, then I left for Seattle and just now getting back home and settled. I loved my teachers in school who took the time to decorate their rooms nicely. Made class a lot more fun.xo
ReplyDelete>everything looks great!
ReplyDelete