Thursday, August 28, 2008

>What a day!

>Let me start with the good news. I passed my glucose test! YAY!! No gestitational diabetes for me. I was very happy to hear this news. My white blood count was high but they are just going to take some more blood next appt.

Today was the worst day I've ever had teaching. Having an all girls class is very, very difficult. The girls are not nice to anyone. I have 3 that love to start drama and get in the middle of everything. Anyone that knows me knows that I hate drama. Well, by 10 am I was putting out fires. I had one student bully another in PE. Then at lunch, the same girls started something with someone else. I had a tears after lunch and I almost lost it. I hate the drama. I really, really hate it. Then one students (yes one of the 3 musketeers) threw something at another of the musketeers. That musketeer blew up and started screaming. I tried to calm her down, she decided that she'd just scream at me. I hate disprespect almost as much as I hate drama. By 2pm another child had thrown her chair and kicked her bookbag across the room. I was mortified. I had NO clue that 9 year old girls were so angry and malicious. Honestly, if I never had to go back there, I'd probably be OK. I really hope tomorrow is a better day. Either way, it's one day and then I get a 3 day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. >Yikes, sorry about your girls and the drama!! But I'm glad to hear about the glucose test - congrats!

    ReplyDelete