Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Recap

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. Busy, but uneventful.

Friday night, Josh graciously made dinner. I was so very grateful and it was delicious! We're pretty boring so we just spent the rest of the night watching TV and deciding what we were going to do with the nursery.

Saturday, I took Harley out in the morning and saw that my roses were in bloom again. They look very pretty! I'm pretty proud of all of my flowers and plants. I finished painting the nursery and we were off to Home Depot to get the materials we need. I decided that I would just leave the current color; it's pretty now that there are no left over brown spots on the walls. We (well, Josh) are going to install a chair rail and I'm going to paint lighter blue stripes under it. I tried it out under the window and it looked great. It's also much cheaper to install a chair rail instead of waiscotting. We left Home Depot and had to go to Nathan and Ashley's to pick up Josh's saw. Once we got home, Josh decided that he was not in the mood to install a chair rail, so we went back to Nathan's for a cook out. It was great fun. Ashley's sister was there with her two little ones. They were playing in the baby pool. Needless to say, it was a late night and I'm still tired from it.

Today we went to Waffle House for breakfast. I always say that when I need to go to the bathroom, Waffle House will do the trick. For the record, it did. After breakfast we came home and Josh started painting all of the places I couldn't reach when I painted 3 weeks ago. It's all done now and I'm very happy. In the midst of the day, he got the great idea that we'd rearrange the furniture in the living room. The loveseat is now in the baby's room?! My brother is going to come and help Josh move it to the basement. It's rearranged and looks much better. We're going out to eat. Here are a few pics...and a new belly one..21ish weeks.

One of my roses
Photobucket

The living room, rearranged and freshly painted, we just bought something else to go on that big empty wall.
Photobucket

Photobucket


HI Baby!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the invitation !!

    i would love to see more pics of your garden !

    and you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress, your bump is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Julie. Love that dress and the way you decorated is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. house looks great and I love that dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete