Sunday, June 22, 2008

Overnight!

My belly definitely grew overnight. Josh and I were both amazed at how big it got. I think baby went through a growth spurt.

Josh is outside right now working on installing our new air conditioner. It's a good thing too, because that $200 POS window unit stopped working last night. I will be returning it today.

I got a lot accomplished in our basement between yesterday and today. The whole thing is cleaned out. Well, everything except for Nicholas' turtle. If I could just convince my MIL to come get it, I'd be happier. Now I just need my brother and husband to get that futon and filing cabinet out of the baby's room so I can finish in there.

I still have that damn heat rash. It is driving me absolutely crazy. There's no other way to describe it.

Proof that my belly grew overnight...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 comments:

  1. What a belly. That little boy sure is growing. You look really cute with your little belly. You sure are carrying very low. Please get plenty of rest.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ! what a change since last picture !!!

    ReplyDelete