Baby (he still does not have a name) has been kicking up a storm. Last night, I was reading and Josh was watching tv. He had his hand on my belly. Baby kicked a good one and we both looked at each other. His eyes were the size of half dollars! He was excited! It was definitely a cute moment. I was very excited to share that with him.
I ordered my bedding and it has shipped. I'm so excited and can't wait for it to get here. Funny bedding/MIL story. I mentioned that it was ordered and she was so offended that she didn't get to see it or pick it out. I think she just forgets that it's MY baby and not her baby. Yes, he is her grandchild, but he's MY baby. I told her that I loved it and that's what mattered, but if it meant that much to her, I'd email her a picture. She wanted me to and then told me that it was very cute. She has then shut up about it. I love that I figured out a way to shut her up.
This is what I chose.

We are going to order our furniture for our little guy in the next few weeks. We've narrowed it down to 2 or 3 and just need to make our final selections and then order it.
I've been keeping myself busy by going to the pool. It's really been great and I am definitely enjoying the relaxing moments. As soon as school starts back, I know those are over.

>I love love that bedding Julie!
ReplyDelete>I love the bedding!
ReplyDelete