
Monday, June 23, 2008
nice and cool
The air works. It's wonderful to have a/c again. What an exhausting day yesterday; not that I did a lot. I like being at home, but I'm definitely getting bored. I'm sitting here thinking about what I will do this week. I have NO clue. I don't really want to go shopping. I don't need anything. My heat rash is almost gone so I don't want to go to the pool and have it come back with a vengence. The only thing that I have to do today is go to the bank and make a grocery list. Maybe I'll do pilates. That's a sight, you should see that! Big belly, trying to stretch and do pilates. I amuse myself. I guess I need some form of entertainment. It's too hot to go for a walk, unless I get up at 6 and that's not very likely. I'm going to have a huge reality check when school starts again.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm normally more than a little anti-AC (it's expensive; turn on a fan and suck it up, LOL), EXCEPT when I'm pregnant. I am absolutely convinced that no pregnant woman should be forced to live without AC. There is nothing worse than carrying around a child and sweating in places you didn't realize you had sweat glands. So glad to hear your AC is working again! I say you should just spend the whole day watching talk shows and enjoying the AC :)
ReplyDelete