I had an OB appt today. My blood pressure was amazing, 106 over 75. That is MUCH better than it was for my big ultrasound. I guess I was just SO excited. I gained 4 pounds since my last visit. Grand total for weight gain is 7 pounds. I know it should be more, but honestly I eat. I stay active too, but I eat. I am one of those girls that loves food. I crave veggies though. I could eat them all day, every day. I never want fruit, but I have found a way to incorporate them into my diet. Yummy fruit smoothies. So far it's working. I'm going to just keep that up until I get bored with it. The doc said that the baby sounds great; heartbeat in the 150s. He's exactly where he should be and doc said there are no concerns at all. I like that news. I also got the registration information for the hospital. That sure makes it seem very real!
I decided that I'd finish all of Josh's work clothes today. I absoutely despise washing his work clothes. First of all, they are disgusting. There's no second of all, they are just gross. They are greasy and oily. I guess that's what happens to a diesel mechanic's clothes? Anyway, someone forgot some money in their pants. I like when that happens. Now I'm 10 dollars! Wahoo! Here's my loot!

No comments:
Post a Comment