Wednesday, June 25, 2008

>Random...

>I have to say goodbye to my laptop for a day or so. I hate it. I have to take it all the way to school (45m away) so that they can install some software that I will need for next year. I wish I could just wait until August, but I have a training on said software on the 14th. I will still have my PC, but it does not reach the couch. I really just don't want to drive all the way to school to drop it off, come home, wait for an email and then drive all the way back to pick it up. I asked the technician if he knew how much gas that would take. He said he did. I could tell he was irritated by me. Not that I really care.

Last night Josh read to the baby. YES, JOSH. He hates to read. This child loves this book that I have about Jonah. He kicks up a storm. Daddy read to him. He kicked a few times, but he had a quiet day yesterday. It was so cute to listen to him reading. I love that he did it b/c it's for his baby. Ordinarily he would never read anything.

I guess that Josh and I slept really good last night. I woke him up when the alarm went off. It's not my fault that we both went back to sleep and he left an hour late. oops. Thankfully, there isn't a lot going on at work right now.

The baby bedding should be here today. Isn't it hysterical that I have that, but no bed to put it in? I wanted to order the bedding first so that I could go ahead and paint the nursery. I can't wait for UPS to get here. That man in the brown suit will surely make my day!

I put on a maternity tank top today and for the first time, I can kind of see my belly. I was like, Wow, this is what these are supposed to look like. That's kind of cute.

I'm off to eat my fiber cereal (yum) and take back this laptop.

3 comments:

  1. >Too cute! I am a few weeks behind you and I love reading your blog to see what I have to look forward to. Thanks for updating so much lately!~Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. >yes please post a pic of the bedding when you get it !

    ReplyDelete