Saturday, January 19, 2008

>Snowed In

>WOW! Snow twice in a week in the south is unheard of! It sure is pretty though.

As I sit on my comfy couch and think I've decided something...I don't care what I have to go through to get a baby. I will survive whatever it is. I will be patient and know that in time, I will get my baby. I know that it may take a while, I'm ok with that. Yes, it still hurts to have lost one, but I'd do it again if it means going through that valley will lead me to the top. I am now 100% sure that I am ready to try again.
DH and I decided this morning that we would try harder now. How do you possibly do that?! I was a little down and I told him that I should have a big ol' belly and I should be 14 weeks. I'm ready for my journey. Well, as soon as my body is ready and willing to cooperate. I just have to get through the next 2 cycles. I'm still waiting for the first one!

Until next time...I will patiently wait with a heart full of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment