Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finally back to a routine

I know that many, many teachers look forward to the holiday breaks, but let me just say that I am so happy to be back in the classroom. After moping around and feeling sorry for myself and my husband, a routine feels great! I have never been so happy to see my lovely 5th graders.

Yesterday was 4 weeks since we learned the fate of our baby. It actually came and went before I realized it. That was probably a great thing. Yes, I still hurt for my child, but I am feeling better. I have not cried since Friday and the acne on my face is actually getting better. Unfortunately I gained 7 pounds, I want to eat the crap. The doctor told us to wait at least 2 cycles before we start to try again. We may wait longer, we may not. We may just go for it. Right now I am in limbo...waiting and waiting. My body is playing tricks on me. One day I have cramps, the next nothing. One day I have a high temperature, the next they are down (yes, I'm driving myself crazy charting). I will continue to drive myself crazy until my next positive test! It's part of my personality.

Until next time...I'll continue to have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment