Wednesday, January 30, 2008

>Waiting games.

>I've been charting since my miscarriage with the hopes that some sort of normalcy would return for me. Imagine the excitement when I put in my temps on Saturday and I was given ovulation crosshairs! I could barely believe it! Now I sit and wait. The dreaded two week wait. Do I honestly think I'm pregnant? No, could I be? Absolutely. Due to the fact that I honestly thought I would not ovulate this month the hubby and I just had a great time...including the day before ovulation. Now I have something "new" to obsess over and wait for. It's a continuous waiting game.

The waiting always continues. If I'm not pregnant, then I wait. I wait for the end of my favorite aspect of mother nature to leave. I wait some more for ovulation. Then the dreaded two week wait starts. The obsessive need to pee on something also starts. If I in fact get a positive...I wait some more. I wait for my first Dr. appt, my first results, my first ultrasound, my first trimester to end, and so on...

I'm actually happy to wait. It gives me something to obsess over!

Until next time...I'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment