Up until a few days ago, my belly was part of a disappearing act. I would go to bed looking pregnant and wake up and could hide it easily. I think that the belly has decided the magic shows are not fun. I can honestly say I am in shock at how huge I am already. I didn't look pregnant until 24w or so with Parker...now 10w earlier I am obviously pregnant! Insane...must be a 3rd baby thing (or maybe it's a girl). I'm still feeling little kicks and that's always super fun. Conner is more and more interested in my growing bump. Last night he asked if the baby was squishy, when I asked him why he thought that, he said that it's because my belly is a little squishy. I told him it will get harder and when the baby gets bigger he can feel him or her kick. He really liked that answer. Parker doesn't really understand and when I ask what I have in my belly, he usually says "candy". Every now and then he will say baby though.
I'm still having a hard time with the whole no exercise thing but I'm getting more used to the idea. I went to the nail salon for a mani/pedi yesterday. It was much needed and so nice. I need to do that at least monthly!
Here's the belly :)

Lookin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI love that belly! It's cute!!!
ReplyDeleteFor comparison I think we need pics of the other 2. Just sayin'. I think you look adorable & not huge at all. LOL @ parker.
ReplyDelete