Five top BABY (not newborn) items.
1. Jumperoo. Hands down! We have the Rainforest jumperoo and both of my kids loved it. bounce, bounce, sleep, sleep!!
2. Play Mat. I LOVED this mat. The light up star was like baby crack and if either of my kids were crying and I turned that on, they stopped and were mesmerized. The sad thing is I don't have all of the pieces and the company will not let me buy replacement parts...I already tried. annoying, YES.
3. Bumbo FLOOR seat. I know these are recalled but I never put my kids on the counter in this and walked away. My babies love to be able to sit up and look around and I loved being able to let them do that.
4. Laugh and Learn Table. I loved this for the simple fact that it's a floor toy while babies are laying/sitting and then 'turns into' a table and they still love it and play w/it bc they can stand and bang on it. brilliant!
5. Jeep Liberty Sport. Before I was the proud (and I mean PROUD) owner of a double BOB, I have this bad boy and it was awesome. It had 2 cup holders, a cool toy AND a place for me to hook up my ipod for some tunes. This stroller was fabulous for running or walking. the seat laid back, which is great for that sleepy baby/nap time run. I don't know that I will get this one again; I'm thinking I'm going to go for the BOB but for the budget friendly jogging stroller, this one is awesome!
What are your five? Link up and let me know.

We could not live without 'silky' blankets (the ones that are like fleece on one side and silk on the other), even now. I won a gift certificate to a place that makes them and got Henry one and have had to make two more just so we have extras around the house. The crazy part is that I can't find them ANYWHERE around here.
ReplyDeleteI need to get a better play mat next time around, I wasn't thrilled w/the one we had!
ReplyDelete