Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday FIVE

Go ahead, steal the button :)




Today's FIVE....give me 5 things you'd but if you had an extra $100.

I do not have an extra $100 right now but if I did...

New Running Shoes. I LOVE my Brooks running shoes. can't run right now but I'd still get new ones.
 New 7FAMK...ok these are more than $100 but...I love my designer jeans. The A-pockets are my fav.

New Workout clothes. I'm loving stuff from Lulumon right now!
2 more...this is hard. I keep thinking of stuff for the kids but this is not about them right now!

New boots for fall

A new (real) diaper bag. I never got one and just used a leather bag.

there's my five! I'm graduating and adding a linky tool thingy; link up! Please. :)





2 comments:

  1. How pathetic is it that I can't find 5 things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, why have I not seen any of these new posts????? Did your blog change names??

    ReplyDelete