Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon again this week for So What Wed.


This week I'm saying so what to...

  • My boys are at school and I have full intentions of putting away laundry, washing laundry and cleaning the upstairs....yet I am blogging.
  •  Conner fell asleep last night and I didn't even make him change his clothes before he did. No bath last night either. I hate bath time. 
  • Conner fell out of his bed last night. 
  • I showered this morning and put gym clothes on. I can't even work out. 
  • I wanted nothing more than to go to the gym after I dropped the kids off today. I miss it. I haven't worked out in over a week. :/
  • The starbucks website is driving me crazy. I just want to register my gc so I can get free stuff. 
  • I link up with Shannon b/c 1. I love her and 2. she has way more followers than I do. I want more. I'm so not as fun as she is...I'm pretty boring. 




3 comments:

  1. I made an entire list of things I wanted to get done today and I think I've accomplished all of 2 of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bath time too!! Ugh its torture getting her out and she gets water everywhere! Don't feel guilty about not doing anything while the kids were away either! Sometimes its nice to have "me" time!

    ReplyDelete