Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What Wednesday

Once again, I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday.

So What Wednesday

This week I am saying So What to...

  • So what that my kids don't have school and while I had full intentions of doing fun things with them daily, it hasn't happened yet. 
  • I've been leaving the house around Parker's nap time so that i don't have to fight w/him to take a nap. He has always gone to sleep in the car and it just makes naps possible every day.
  • It's rainy...that makes me stay home more.
  • I had 2 cups of coffee yesterday. 
  • I always wear jeans 2 days in a row...well unless the kids get something gross on them. 
  • I rarely make the beds. When they are made, the kids destroy them therefore, it's a waste of time. They even destroy the guest room bed; I make it, they tear it up. It's a vicious cycle.
  • I got 2 new followers and almost peed my pants from excitement. Maybe I'm really not THAT boring. 
  • There are things that I don't post on my blog for the simple fear that who I am venting about may come across it. no thank you. 
Not too many so what's this week. Go over and link up! What are you saying SO what to?




1 comment: