
So what...
- if I write these on Tuesdays and schedule them to post on Wed. I know I look like I've got it going on...you're all fooled! Now you know my secret.
- My hair now feels like straw...I need to do something about that.
- I already scheduled an appt w/my hair guy...I will not stay this dark...even though I don't hate it anymore.
- I refuse to get an elective ultrasound b/c I will look for banding and read way too much into it. I want one though.
- I think I'm huge already but that doesn't stop me from eating...nom, nom, nom.
- I'm exhausted all.the.time. it's terrible.
- I'm beyond frustrated w/blogger and godaddy. I pay for something and it doesn't work so I don't use it. I need to cancel/get a refund.
- My regular clothes already don't fit. oops...again, I still eat.
- I will probably have a lot of weight to lose...I need to get that under control.
- I love candy. and Taco Bell.

mmmm...taco bell!
ReplyDeleteI schedule a lot the night before too. It's just easier that way sometimes! I really don't think you are huge or look huge! Hopefully that feeling gets easier because you've got quite the journey to go yet! ;)
ReplyDelete