Thursday, September 6, 2012

I did it...

before...

 the color I chose...

 After...I feel like it's 'muddy' and I am glad it will wash out (hopefully). I will say that I will make an appt w/my hair guy before our family pics at the end of the month!

and I don't really like it. It's just hair and it's easy to change...

4 comments:

  1. Glad you did it. It doesn't look bad, but you're right.... not a great color for you. Wash it with Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired me the with all the talk about this. I made my sister do it first and she loved hers so then I tried it. I used Garnier's color though, I think it turned out okay. Yours doesn't look anything like the box! I think I like you better as a blonde (am I allowed to say this?!) or maybe even something a bit darker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do not mind it! What did Josh think?!

    ReplyDelete