The weather has been amazing here lately. You know the kind of amazing I'm talking about; gorgeous blue skies, sun and temps in the 60s. It's perfect park weather. Yesterday our plans got changed at the last minute so I took the boys to the park. When I took Parker out of his seat, I was in for a huge surprise! He had a gigantic blowout! It was everywhere. I grabbed my diaper bag to get diapers, a new outfit and my wipes. Then I realized it...I couldn't find the wipes. Oh crap (literally and figuratively). I HAD to clean him up so I got creative. I grabbed a bottle of water and a towel out of my trunk (don't know why it was there but I was thankful). I laid him on the grass on the towel (thank you mother nature for the amazing temps yesterday), poured water on it and cleaned my little love right up. It was interesting and hilarious. I even took pics with my phone to document the moment!
OMG KP has had blowouts for 3 days in a row. make me gag!
ReplyDeleteLOL blowouts when you're out and about are not fun! Good think you had the towel and water with you...can you imagine if you hadn't?!
ReplyDelete