Monday, February 21, 2011

How was your weekend?

Ours started out rough. I'm going to start with Friday. Friday was a really, really bad day for me. Conner had horrible behavior and Parker cried a lot because he wanted to be held. Conner never napped and I was done. Absoutely exhuasted and done. Josh got home early because we went to the circus. Thankfully, the ride down to Atlanta was good; Parker slept and Conner just vegged out in his seat and watched his little tv.  The circus was fun...more on that later though. The ride home...dreadful. Parker screamed for 45 minutes and Conner joined him the last 10 or so. It was after 11 when we got home and both kids (me too) were wiped out. We got the kids to bed and we joined them.

Saturday, Josh worked. Shocking, I know. I had a great day though. I had a photoshoot so I dropped the kiddos off with my mother in law, stopped by chic-fil-a for some deish half sweet tea half lemonade and off I went. The session went well and I really like this couple and their baby.  After I picked up the kids, we came home. I tried to get Conner to nap while Parker napped but he was not having it at all. I decided to just say whatever and loaded them into the stroller. While I was out running, I met another running mom! Her name is Sara and she has an adorable 8 mo old baby girl. We exchaged numbers and we went running today too! AWESOME!

Sunday we didn't do too much. We went to BJ's for a few things and wound up with much more than a few items. Isn't that how it always works at a wholesale place? We went to my ILs afterward for dinner. Nothing too exciting.

How was your weekend; hopefully more exciting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment