
SO what if...
Jillian kicked my butt yesterday in the 30 day shred and I'm so sore today. It's a little embarrassing but whatever.
I love coffee and I will sometimes only have that for breakfast.
I let Conner play in the rain yesterday. He loved it...the so what part is that Parker screamed the whole time. whatever, mama had to get pictures.
I hate/love Disney channel. It's on most of the time for noise.
My favorite time of the day with each child is different; for Conner, I love when he first wakes up, he is still and snuggles. For Parker it's when we play and I get him laughing.
My 2 year old might or might not have clear nail polish on his nails.
I still have a box of Christmas decorations in the guest room. At least they decorations are down...oh wait. My Christmas centerpiece is still on my table. haha!
What are you saying SO what to?

>haha our christmas lights are still up and the wreath is still on the front door, oops!
ReplyDelete>I saw a stocking in the last pic you put up of the boys on the steps... lol.. Just messin'! I know how busy you are. I just took my Christmas cards down last night. I think the kids thought I was going to leave them up all year. hahaMy so what.....So what if I had a cookie with my lunch, I ran 5 miles this morning AND I have personal training tonight. Of course it doesn't mean I should have had that darn cookie. Grr.
ReplyDelete>I have been known to paint Darren's toenails green.
ReplyDelete