Conner needed to have his 2 year well check done and well, Parker is almost 4 mos (next week) so when I made one appt, I asked if I could just do both at the same time. Of course they said yes because why would they want to make an already flustered mom more flustered?! So, I get up and honestly the morning is going great. Both kids are happy and we get in the car and head to the pedi. The whole way there I'm telling Conner that we're going to go to the DR so they can see how big he's gotten and he's arguing with me telling me we're going to see LoLo. LoLo is his BFF. Seriously, they love one another. When we got there, Parker was asleep and Conner was thrilled to see the fish tank and the train. Thanks where the good ended. Once the nurse called us back, he started screaming. He didn't want to take off his clothes, he didn't want the nurse to weigh or measure him and to measure his head...oh dear!! When it was Parker's turn, he flipped out. How dare that strange lady touch his brother! LOL.
Parker weighs 15.1lbs and is 25.5 in long. Conner weighs 23.3lbs and is 32.5 inches long. They both look great and the pedi was pleased that Conner had gone up in percentiles (he went from 2% to 4%) in his weight. That made me pretty happy! I guess letting the kid eat what he wants is working.

oh they are SO CUTE! i love that C is protective of his baby bro!
ReplyDelete