




On his actual birthday, we made cupcakes. He loves to bake with me and it's not something I do often because then I am the one that eats all of it! He doesn't really care for the bread part of cake and cupcakes, it's the icing he loves. Who can blame him for that?!





The next day was Halloween! Conner and Josh carved pumpkins for the porch.





Of course I dressed my boys up and off we went. Parker wasn't too thrilled and cried so I brought him home but Conner...well once he figured out that he could knock on the door and someone would give him candy, it was "Thank you" city. After he would say thank you to people, they thought it was SO cute, and he got even MORE candy.





>So sweet. Happy birthday Conner!!!!
ReplyDelete>I LOVE the family picture of the kids in their costumes and I LOVE the shirt that Conner had on with the 2 and the tractor on it. You are so creative and such a good mom!
ReplyDelete