roll to get where he wants to go
tripod sit
smile
laugh
"talk"
grab toys
put weight onto his feet
He loves to watch his brother, sit and be held. He also loves to be on his tummy, the exersaucer and his bumbo seat. He loves music and to be outside. When he nurses, he insists upon holding my hands. If he can't find my fingers, he kicks and swings his arm until I give it to him. He hears my voice and smiles. It really melts a mom's heart. So sweet.
Now that he's doing more things, Conner is really interested in Parker. In fact, Conner tried to pick him up the other day. You can imagine how that ended. Just for a visual; imagine my 23lb 2 year old trying to pick up his 15lb brother. Thankfully, I caught him right as Parker was about to hit the floor. Parker is still a chunky little thing. I'm going to order him (they are in my cart) some 6-9mo jammies! crazy, isn't it?! It blows my mind. Here's my sweet, sweet chunky monkey.
Conner is also doing more things...well, talking more. Last night, he told Josh that he was "not nice" and he also said, "no bite, daddy". Josh had "bitten" his foot and he didn't like that! It seems like he has new words every day. He's repeating so many things, I really have to watch what I say now. Conner still LOVES to be outside and goes out every chance he gets. He's getting more brave around my MIL's horses and he knows most of his colors. I need to video my kids...
How am I? MUCH better. Is every moment of every day much better, no but I am doing much better. My emotions aren't completely all over the place, I am not as easily frustrated and the horrific thoughts that were going through my head have slowed down. I started my celexa about 3 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks were half of the dosage and I really didn't like that. As soon as I started the full dose, I could tell an immediate difference. I'm starting to feel like my old self and am happier. I'm going to join the YMCA b/c this girl is gaining weight instead of losing it. It's my fault b/c I love junk food and guess what I've been eating. All of the halloween candy that I like is gone but that's b/c it's attached to my hips now.

No comments:
Post a Comment