Our 4th was pretty mellow. All of the festivities were done on Saturday..and Josh had to work (imagine that). My mom and I met Janice and Ryleigh for the parade. It was a really mild morning (thank God) and I was happy b/c there was no heat for me to endure. haha!! Conner was very excited about the dum dums that were being thrown and he even got a Popsicle. Needless to say, he was happy. After the parade, he got to look at the fire truck! Now, my boy is all boy and he LOVED the fire truck. He got to touch the knobs (he thought he could turn them) and he loved the big wheels on it. I'm going to have to make it a point to take him to a firehouse so he can really see the trucks.
So fun! I wish we would have gone! I just so happen to know somebody who works at a fire station...!!!!
ReplyDelete